The dog eats all the shoes
I've got an hour or so to kill before we catch the 5 o'clock boat to the mainland where we will board a train at around 10. We noticed it was the equivalent of 17 quid to take the sleeper train first class. Considering I've never had the money to travel first class anywhere I decided to travel in style while I had the chance. I shall report any noticeable difference when I get settled in Bangkok...
I've had fun staying on Koh Phangan, the bay we stayed in was so beautiful - like film set beautiful. That's why there's been no diary updates for a bit, I've had nothing to say. (In a good way). I've just been doing absolutely nothing with the exception of going to different towns on the island to buy supplies, eat in different restaurants and drink in different bars.
This time next week I'll be flying to Japan, twelve days from now I'll be walking on English soil for the first time in about two months. I imagine being back in England will be just as much a culture shock as any place I've been to.

1 Comments:
He he Yeah it is abit of a crash landing when you have been to beautiful places up in Oregon, the wonderful San Francisco (was there the 2 weeks after you and we had much nicer weather he he) and even managed to gamble in Nevada! (broke even) and then you land on British soil with the most blinding migrane (which I now get every time I fly) to find out its been stormy and raining ever since you went awayand isn't likely to stop any time soon. (also caught fuckin horrid flu on the plane, so have felt shit ever since we got back and havnt had a voice for the past 4 days, I swear its gona kill me!) Anyway back to watching my clones grow, enjoy the end of your hols. Loadsa love, Charlie xx
2:21 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home