Titanium dioxide?!?
It's afternoon in Sydney and I've not been very active. I'm feeling a little bit grotty with aching stomach etc so last night was spent trying to establish my new sleep pattern. My old one was raped by 11 hours of long haul flying where the in flight movie was "The Prince and Me". Don't look for it on the Oscar nominees list - it's shite. Oh and they edited it for family flight viewing, thus I got to lipread 'holy shit' and hear 'gosh darn'. I'm not joking. I think while I'm in Sydney I'll get my photos developed and see if I can't post some online. No promises though - I am on holiday :)
That's it for now, I'm off to ring Dan Lacey (who now lives in Sydney) who I haven't seen in something like 8 years since his family emigrated (to New Zealand). Crazy.

2 Comments:
Hey bro i hope ur havin a great time sorrythat i havnt emailed u yet ill get round to it i promise :) i dont know my new adress so cant email it to u yet have a good time and dont forget to blow up some cows
all the best joe
12:07 pm
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
12:07 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home