Looks like a lady, in fact it's a chap.
We landed in Bangkok late last night and headed to Kho San road, which is basically full of backpackers. A couple of years ago Ruth went to Thailand and her stories made me want to go one day. After we split up I took all the precious little things, like cinema tickets and other bits and pieces, that I had kept for sentimental value and put then in a box. Then I put the box in a sugar powered rocket I'd made and shot them in he general direction of the centre of our sun. [Ruth I'm obviously joking, don't take offence]! The point I'm making is that while all the letters etc were locked away, I kept a 10 bhat coin she'd brought me back from Thailand in my wallet because I knew someday I'd be there and I could use it. The first thing I bought after landing was a bottle of water that cost 10 bhat with said coin. Thanks Ruth, it's just as cool here as you said.
[Jeremy, there is one photo I took of you but it sucks. Gav hasn't got his film developed yet. I'll figure something out]...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home