Thursday, May 11, 2006

MINIPIG

Currently in Turku, home of the mighty Boomhauer. Looks likely that I'll get to go see their gig tomorrow and arrangements have been put in place for Mike and I to watch the FA cup on saturday. My body seems to be adjusting to my strict diet of yoghurt, muslei and meatballs in bread rolls. Our drummer got fired for being an unprofessional shag sack. Turns out he thought touring HAD to be a six week long party and that the rest of the bus were the arseholes for wanting to sleep after working for 14 hours. He did no lifting carrying or helping whatsoever. "I just play drums, I'm not fucking carry anything. I've play for 5000 people". He always played totaly drunk. He had some proper comedy moments but I was in my bunk when he got told to get his stuff together and didn't bother getting up tp say goodbye. So if you're reading this Tommi: Clean your flat (your cats deserve better) and buy some fucking cases for your drums!
All things aside, he's a decent bloke but should maybe consider the flaws in a diet consisting of vodka and arm exercises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home