Proper Prior Planning etc...
It's Saturday. I leave for London on Wednesday. Have I packed? No. Have I got my Australia Visa sorted? No. Have I got my malaria tablets from the chemist yet? No. Have I got tickets for section 66 of Madison Square Garden booked so I can watch big men pretend to fight? Yes. My priorities are askew methinks...

4 Comments:
me thinks your priorities are just fine buddy give someone hell and tell someone they rock at some point during the bigsweatybloodwrestlefest for me wont you? By the way is this working are you getting this wasnt sure if i had to sign up or not anyway have fun and be well, Chriswill.
4:15 pm
Hey this page looks decent enough :p
Have the best time ever travelling the world, I will do my best not to climb up the walls with jealousy...
xxester
1:56 pm
hiya mate chriswill here. As you know i can become a bit useless when struck down with the (kinda)evil smokingtoomuch desiese. As a consequence i forgot to email you about the gig. If its not to late can you put these people on the list, ta. Chris bateson, Sue Patterson, Steve Bailey. Thanks john, janks.
ps if the request is succesfull and we can go to the gig can you either email me or put a message on your online diary asap, thanks agin john jagain. (too far?)
4:23 pm
roggerz, dan here, aka lacey, do you need a visa? hope to see you soon, looking forward to talking some quality shit, enjoy the world till then
8:34 am
Post a Comment
<< Home